E-Commerce Summit

Wednesday, November 04, 2009 dfg 0 Comments

I have been subscribed to Janette Toral's DigitalFilipino Social Network for quite some time now. I picked up more than a handful of useful things from her that I have put into play in my blog. This is why when I heard about Janette giving away 15 Delegate passes to DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Summit, I took the opportunity to join. And so should you! The DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Summit 2009 is an intensive 2-day educational seminar on e-commerce where e-commerce players and industry practitioners will deliver talks on a big-picture perspective (keynote-style) discussing findings and insight that they haven't mostly shared before but still reflective of their respective experiences. This event is aimed at Entrepeneurs and business owners, Managers, Investors and business development consultants, and Educators. Schedule for this event is on November 12 & 13, 2009 at the Hotel Intercontinental, Makati City.


http://user6724.websitewizard.com/images/ecs09-468x60.jpg



Promo Requirements:
  • Blog
Promo Mechanics:
  1. Make a blog entry about DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Summit and cite why you like to attend this two-day event (which speakers do you look forward listening to)
    • My Entry: Aside from maintaining Boy-Kuripot, a friend and I are currently planning on developing a website catered to Filipinos which entails the application of e-commerce. Currently, I have a general idea of how e-commerce works from books, articles and simply by observing websites that has applies e-commerce. However, I still think I need to further increase my knowledge on this ever growing and developing concept especially on the local perspective. The DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Summit program lineup all seems to be very interesting and I bet I will learn a whole lot from it. But I'm particularly looking forward to listening to Donald Patrick Lim's talk on the State of Internet and Mobile Commerce Market Growth, Jan Alvin Pabellon's talk on creating Search Engine Friendly Web Design: Making Site Visitors Click!, and Dir. Maria Lourdes Yaptinchay's talk on the E-Commerce Policies and E-Government Growth in the Philippines.
  2. Your blog post must have a link to the following:
  3. Post a comment on the bloggingfromhome.com post and leave the URL of your blog post
  4. DigitalFilipino Club members shall review the submissions and picked their most-liked post
  5. View complete promo mechanics
Promo Period: Submission Deadline is on November 5, 2009

Promo Prize:

  • Fifteen (15) delegates passes to DigitalFilipino E-Commerce Summit

Upside:
  • FREE to do
  • Only 1 entry as of writing this post (2 including mine)
Downside:
  • None
For more information, log on to bloggingfromhome.com

0 comments: