Contact Me

Friday, July 25, 2008 dfg 19 Comments

Hello and welcome to my blog. For my regular readers, thanks a lot for supporting my blog especially those who contributed in sharing recent discoveries in freebies, promos and contests. You know who you are!

For first time readers, Boy-Kuripot is a blog dedicated to finding and aggregating the latest Freebies, Promos, Contests and MORE in and around Philippines. This blog is for everyone who is... well... kuripot haha. For those of you who want win prizes and those who want to save money, you have come to the right place.

I joined some promos and contests and apparently I won some pretty cool prizes! Amazing eh? To be honest, it's not that difficult. You just have to pick those that is of interest to you and do the best you can to win. If it's your first time using this blog, I suggest you read this for inspiration.

Now the best way to stay updated on this blog by entering your email below or you can also subscribe through other means here

Enter your email address and receive FREE updates:

You may also follow updates through Twitter.com/Boy_Kuripot and/or Facebook.com/Boy.Kuripot

Do note though that you will only be notified of the latest blog posts. You have to regularly visit Boy Kuripot to view the FREE ONLINE PROMOS (FOP) links located on the middle column this blog (just under the animated pointer GIF cartoon). There are tons of easy promos there that doesn't require an entry fee to join.

I took the liberty to make a public Google calendar for deadlines and schedules for promos and contests so you can easily keep track of all that is happening. Go ahead and add the calendar into your personal calendar.

Your contributions are most welcome in this blog may it be information on current contests, promos, freebies and saving tips/products both online or offline. You may also invite me to events pertinent to Boy Kuripot. Just fill up the contact form below or email me in this format when submitting a contest or promo:
  1. Title of Contest/Promo
  2. URL
  3. Promo/Contest Period (Ex: Aug 1 - Aug 30, 2008)
If you are running a promotion or contest you want to further promote, or if you are planning to launch one, do contact me so I can help you out make the most of it.


UPDATE: I just launched the Boy-Kuripot Certification Badge. Bloggers, brands/companies or agencies planning to run a promo or contest can refer to a contest and promo guideline I have created with the help of my readers. If your promo or contest conforms to the rules/guidelines set, you can use my the Boy-Kuripot Certification Badge for your banners and posters. This in turn may increase participants to join in your promo.

And for other inquiries whatever it may be, don't hesitate to e-mail me at ceo@boy-kuripot.com or fill up the contact form bellow and I will try to get to you as soon as I can. Shalom!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi. did you get my email?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Verna Luga said...

thank you for accommodating my promo in your side bar ... I'll come back often .. promise! heheh... Salamat.

Thea Grace said...

Hi...its my first time to browse your site and i appreciated it. It's good there is a site like this which accommodates promos. I think magtatambay ako dito ng madalas. I hope i can also share to your site one of my articles soon...coz' practicality sometimes pushes me to become kuripot hahhahaha! More power yo you!

fina said...

your site is really great! from now on i will be your avid fan. I love to join the promo contest and win win win!

Dace said...

It's nice that you have this little form here. Some of the blogs don't.

Jef Menguin said...

Thank you for sharing my website to your readers. You are a great help.

after winning an ipod shuffle from sunsilk last month with no effort at all just liking and commenting on the page...i want to try my luck if i can still win some of these awesome freebies...hope i can! :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Correction on your post about the 10 free briefing sessions of DTI - you wrote that "for reservations, pls contact...."

there are no reservations for the briefing sessions - its a first-come, first-serve basis. If you should posted "for more inquiries, call...." instead.

Hi, I just want to thank you for being so generous (not really kuripot at all.. hehe..) in sharing all these promos.. because of your blog, i won an ipod touch and got some freebies.. I pray that God will continue to bless you. Keep it up! :)

dfg said...

Well thank you for that comment. I appreciate it very much

Ann Ville said...

I love your blog! Im a fan :)

dfg said...

Thank you! Hope you win something here

apollag said...

just found ur site. quite interesting (for me, at least). i will visit it often and hope to contribute some info (of course to win some also).

BforBiscoff said...

Hi boy kuripot. I send you an email, hope you can publish our giveaway. Been joining most of the giveaways in your site and its time for me to host one hehe. Thanks for all the efforts! God Bless :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Boy Kuripot... ild like to join your promo,para manalo din :) fan na fan kc ako ng Ariel,at hindi ako pwedeng maglaba ng wala ang Ariel... how to join please... tnx & Godbless.

Nice Page
Nanas Deals and More
http:nanasdeals.blogspot.com

Visit us on FB Too
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nanas-Deals-and-More/113582978690682

mark said...

sir hindi na po ba working blog niyo? no more updates na po ba?