More Prizes for ME!

Monday, July 21, 2008 dfg 2 Comments

It's crazy! The prizes I have been winning just keeps on piling up! Is lady luck on my side or is it because only a few people are joining these contest? I don't know, and honestly, I don't care just as long as I keep on winning these prizes for NO COST at all... meaning I don't have to pay anything to join the contest/promo.



July 17 - Four (4) Cebu Pacific Round trip tickets to San Jose (Mindoro) at Rx 93.1 (called using my UMobile Sim)

Today - PhP 100 load at HaloHalo.ph Scratch Card Game (found at my advertising banners around this blog)

Today - Moose Kids Album at Pep.ph (type in the word "promo" at the search box)

Let's keep on winning!


Related post:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how nice. wish i could win some prizes too. love your site :)

THUMBS UP