Rob. Dept Store Warehouse Sale

Saturday, October 16, 2010 dfg 0 Comments

I got to check out Robinsons Department Store Warehouse Sale at Robinsons Galleria yesterday afternoon. If it wasn't for the poster that mentioned the location of the sale which was at the 4th Level in between Timezone & Jamaican Patties, I would have probably missed it. That location isn't really where people generally pass though when they go around the mall. The sale runs from October 15 - November 8, 2010.



The poster indicated that there would be brands like Nike, Adidas, Vans, Sketchers, Wrangler, Dickies, Ray-ban, Gingersnaps, OshKosh B'gosh, Echolac, Wenger, Elle, Slazenger, Triumph, Jockey, Hanabishi & American Home. Right now, there were about one third of the brands on display. Robinsons, however, will be rotating the brands on sale weekly to make it exciting for shoppers.


There were a lot of shades, adidas apparel, beddings and a few appliance on sale. But what caught my eye was the 70% off sale on underwear. I needed new athletic undergarments for my new health regimen.



After a long and serious deliberation with the saleslady, I ended up buying 4 pairs of briefs that had a buy-3-take-1 offer for P229.75 each. Well yes it wasn't a 70% off but at least I was able to buy what I needed.



Mel was able to buy some undergarments at a better discount than mine. Girls were always the better shopper.