Win CPK GCs - PinoyCravings

Friday, October 24, 2008 dfg 1 Comments

Do you want to Win California PIZZA Kitchen GIFT CERTIFICATES? If you do, simply write about why you love pizza and what you favorite pizza is. You could be the lucky winner of (1) Php1,000.00 or (1) Php500.00 gift certificates. Yummy! Best posts wins the prize. Just thinking of CPK makes me salivate already!

CPK Pizza Overload (one of my favorites!)
Photo by PinoyCravings.com




Promo Mechanics:
  1. Post a blog entry telling your readers why Pizza is your favorite comfort food
    • This is my Entry:
      • I LOOOVE PIZZA! Especially the ones in CPK! What's good about a pizza is that you can eat it any time anywhere. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and even snacks! You can eat it in a posh place using your fork and knife or eat it with your God given tools, your hands. Heck you could even eat it cold or hot! Some people I know even prefer it COLD! Just so you know, I prefer it smoking hot because of the cool cheese stings it creates when you make that bite. Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. My mouth usually gets burnt with that first bite but who cares right? It's worth it!
      • When it comes to favorites, nothing comes close to cheese overload/4 cheese pizzas. That's what pizza is all about! Cheese and more cheese! If someone could make a pizza with all kinds of cheese in the world, I would die a happy man! Damn, now I'm craving for CPK!
  2. Tell your readers that you are joining pinoycravings.com's online contest
  3. Post a comment on the contest post with the link of your blog entry
Promo Period: Ends on November 1, 2008

Promo Prize:
  • 1 Winner of Php1,000.00 gift certificate at California Pizza Kitchen
  • 1 Winner of Php500.00 gift certificate at California Pizza Kitchen

Upside:
  • FREE to do
  • Yummy prizes
Downside:
  • Huge craving for pizza while writing your post
For more information, log-in to pinoycravings.com

1 comments:

Shaula said...

hi boy kuripot!

Found a promo for RHB Muziklaban. Maybe u would like to include it in your collections of promos.

Just click my site :)

Thanks
B