Nescafe 3in1 Strong 'n Rich

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 jeffrey 0 Comments

Don't you sometimes wish you had that cup of coffee that had that extra punch of coffee flavor? Working late in the wee hours of night can be both lonely and tiring. But a cup of Nescafe 3in1 Strong 'n Rich mix somehow gets you back on track. It's not just a regular coffee drink, it's a friend that is within arms reach. Do you have a story that got you through the night (or maybe even early in the morning) because of Nescafe 3in1 Strong 'n Rich? Tell me about it below and Win a Nescafe 3in1 gift pack of their choice and a NESCAFE notebook.



NESCAFÉ 3in1 Strong 'n Rich is available in 20g sachets (good for 1 cup). It comes is box of 10 and 30 sachets.

You may also want to join NESCAFE 3in1 143 Facebook application so you can send Nescafe Gift Packs to your friends and earn some Nescafe points along the way.

Promo Mechanics:

  1. Tell me a story of how NESCAFÉ 3in1 Strong 'n Rich variant got you through the night (or maybe even early in the morning). Write it using the Disqus commenting form below.
  2. The comment with the most creative/unique answer will win
  3. Judging Criteria
    • 60% Creativity (photos will have additional points!)
    • 30% Originality
    • 10% Relevance
  4. Winner will be chosen by Boy Kuripot
  5. Winner will be announced here on this blog post as well as emailed or contacted using the credentials that is used in the Disqus comment section
  6. Prize will be delivered to the preferred address of the winner for FREE
Promo Period: February 14 - 19, 2012 correction 21 - 26, 2012

Promo Prize:
  • 1 Winner of a Nescafe 3in1 gift pack of their choice and a NESCAFE notebook


For more information, log on to facebook.com/nescafe.ph. You can also join another promo in the NESCAFÉ 3in1 143 tab



WINNER UPDATE:

Thank you again for your entries. As you can see, I just upgraded the blog to a .com domain. Unfortunately, the comments are not displayed below although I still have access to the entries via Disqus. The winning entry that I like best comes from Rodel C. He writes:
  • "My work as a DBA needs a lot of what i called " wake-me-up" beverage, because I work mostly at night. And by 12 midnight it was the time I really feel so sleepy so I need to do some stretching and my number one secret is Nescafe 3-in-1 strong and rich and so happy that it was so perfect and should I say "eksakto" for my what so called "wake-me-up" drink. It just keeps me so alive and survived my night shift hours with a lot of few more hours in the morning to have some quality time for my family, have breakfast with them, can also have some playtime with my youngest , a 3-year old kid. From the time that variant came out from the market, it's been a must on my loving wife's grocery list"
Please email me your complete contact details and address so I can deliver the prize