MSI The Great HP Sale 2011

Monday, November 28, 2011 jeffrey 0 Comments

MSI is currently offering their annual Great HP Sale. From November 28 - December 2, 2011 9AM - 7PM, get discounts on various HP and non-HP products such as notebooks, desktops, PC and laptop accessories, Apple accessories, storage, speakers, cameras, smartphones, projectors, servers and more. You can go ahead and download their complete product list for the sale although I'm not sure if they update this every day. Head over to MSI-ECS Bldg., # 3 Economia St., BAgumbayan, QC. But before you do, try to be a smart shopper by checking the items you want online and calling if they have stocks.







I went there just a while ago I was quite surprised on how long the line was. You had to take a number (bottom right photo) from the guard before you can go in the office to browse the items. I didn't bother waiting because the current number was about 300+. I'll probably just go back later today with the list of items I want to get since the guard said that I can still come and use the number even if it's already passed.



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhBrcgR_OJ2WjcTR-hu5xAGe30X3bLLEMs8KVczGFCrMSFkLMyaJhh1gU7q4B7Y9xFwZXv5vKHTZUTDvG4C8PjqJWXQyrSiE0dsaJqhJGzzXZFoawChiD8zmN9G_vZ7t4OQjLR8wYni6d8/s512/msi.jpg



If you do plan to go to the sale, I suggest you go early and get a number or get a number in late in the morning and just go back in line after lunch. The guard said they give up number as early as 7AM.