Yoshinoya Bday Bash

Saturday, September 04, 2010 dfg 0 Comments

As most of you who are subscribed to the Boy Kuripot Facebook Fan page may know, I just celebrated my very 1st blog sponsored birthday bash courtesy of one of my favorite restaurants - Yoshinoya! I invited a few bloggers and readers of Boy Kuripot to celebrate with me on this happy occasion. I had the time of my life getting to know my guests and catching up with my fellow bloggers while eating Yoshinoya's latest bento box meals and playing a few games.



Yoshinoya doesn't really have a party package but they made an exception just for me! Isn't that sweet? They took the liberty of creating some games to entertain us. The first of which is Pinoy Henyo. Azrael and Lace took the lead in guessing the word. It was total chaos!

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs626.snc4/58601_10150240022600136_96138990135_14516673_1853027_n.jpg

And the winners losers are... Team Azrael. Regardless, everyone had a smile on their face.



Yoshinoya surprised us with their newest bento box meals. There are 3 you can choose from. Chicken, Tempura and Pork Tonkatsu bento box. All meals comes with rice, tofu, and sukiyaki beef with vegetables. All the bento boxes are great but I must say I prefer the chicken the most.


Tempura Bento Box


Pork Tonkatsu Bento Box

After our dinner, we had one last game. Not sure what this game is called but the mechanics was that from 1 word, you had to list down the most things related to that word. On the last round, the category was "Yoshinoya menu." Many wrote down soft drinks brands to increase their list haha


Everybody was given Yoshinoya GCs as prizes for the games and raffle. I'm so glad to see everyone as happy as me. Once again, I would like to thank Yoshinoya for sponsoring and organizing my party. I also want to thank my fellow bloggers and avid readers for keeping this blog alive! To those who didn't get invited, don't worry, this is just the beginning of many parties and events to come.

More pictures in the Fan Page