FREE KLM Luggage Tags

Sunday, September 12, 2010 dfg 0 Comments

I was a bit hesitant to post the FREE KLM luggage tags at first because I didn't get feedback from anyone in the Philippines that received the promised tags yet. That was last month. All that changed 2 days ago when Mel and I finally got our KLM luggage tags delivered to our doorstep. Now that I have confirmed the authenticity of this promotion, I can finally share it to you. There are only around 42,000 available tags as of writing this post.



Mel had her cellphone number and address included in the luggage tag which I blurred for obvious security reasons. She wasn't happy how the photos turned up because my head got cut so she asked KLM if she could print new ones to which they happily obliged.


Mel's KLM luggage tags


Unlike Mel's, my KLM luggage tags looked great. Only problem is I forgot to include my contact details. How smart of me!


My KLM bag tags




The luggage tags were a bit flimsy. I expected it to be hard like a credit card but instead, it feels like a prepaid load card. There are 2 pre-cut luggage tags with small holes at the side for you to tie a rope to.

Get your FREE KLM luggage tags by visiting baggagelabel.klm.com.