Robinsons Malls Clearance Sale

Saturday, July 31, 2010 dfg 0 Comments

Get ready for the annual All-Out Clearance Sale at Robinsons Malls this month of August 2010! Gear up for the longest shopping event of Robinsons Malls with discounts of up to 50% off. Find the best deals on apparel, electronics, toys and other products, both international and local brands. The mall-wide sale will kick off on August 1 and will run until August 30, 2010 at all Robinsons Malls nationwide.

Want to Win P1,000 worth of Robinsons Mall GCs? Mechanics after the jump



Be sure you keep on coming back for the All-Out Clearance Sale at Robinsons Malls because there will be new sale merchandise available for everyone every week.

Every P1,000 single transaction gives you a chance to take home a chic umbrella. Simply present the receipt at the information booths to get a coupon that will indicate if you are a lucky shopper who will take home the prize.

There will be also be a whole lineup of exciting events for the duration of the sale that you, your friends and your family will surely enjoy.


Promo Mechanics:
  1. Log into your Facebook account and "like" Boy-Kuripot and Robinsons Malls
  2. On your Facebook wall, complete this sentence: "It's @Robinsons Malls All Out Clearance Sale this Aug 1 - 31, 2010! I'm looking forward to buying a _______ "
    • HOW TO TAG: Type in the "@" symbol then follow it with the word "Robinsons Malls" This will prompt a drop-down menu box which will present you "Robinsons Malls"


      Click that and you should see the "Robinsons Malls" become a blue link.

    • NOTE: Copying and pasting the lines above will not create a tag so type the "@" manually.

  3. Link this blog post as a link to your wall post. After writing the text above, click the "link" icon

    and paste the URL of this post (http://boy-kuripot.blogspot.com/2010/07/robinsons-malls-clearance-sale.html) and choose any picture on this post

  4. Finally, change the privacy restriction of this post to "Everyone" by clicking on the lock icon just left of the "Share" button

  5. One entry per person per week ONLY. Fictitious accounts will be disqualified
  6. To check if your entry is valid, you should be able to see your message post on the Fan page wall of Robinsons Malls
  7. Those with correct and valid entries will be judged using the following criteria
    • 50% Uniqueness/Originality
    • 50% Creativity
  8. Winners will be informed via a personal message and will also be announced here
  9. Winners can claim their prize at Robinsons Galleria
  10. Employees of Robinsons are not eligible to join
Promo Period: August 1 - 31, 2010
  • Week 1: Aug 1 - 8
  • Week 2: Aug 9 - 15
  • Week 3: Aug 16 - 22
  • Week 4: Aug 23 - 31
Promo Prize:
  • Week 1: 5 winners will EACH receive P1,000 Robinsons Mall GCs
  • Week 2: 5 winners will EACH receive P1,000 Robinsons Mall GCs
  • Week 3: 5 winners will EACH receive P1,000 Robinsons Mall GCs
  • Week 4: 5 winners will EACH receive P1,000 Robinsons Mall GCs


WINNERS UPDATE:

Week 1:
  • Nelson Alejo - It's Robinsons Malls Malls All Out Clearance Sale this Aug 1 - 31, 2010! I'm looking forward to buying a Feeding Bottle Sterilizer for my newly born son. It's good for my baby's health and safety. Please Let me win this one for my baby boy for his 1st month birthday on august 7. Thanks
  • Rosanna Bona-Concepcion - Its Robinsons Malls All out Clearance Sale this Aug 1 - 31, 2010! I'm looking forward to buying a new set of curtain for our living room, i love those elegant and beautiful curtains from robinsons..i've been waiting for this sale..yey!
  • Melanie Esponilla -It's Robinsons Malls All Out Clearance Sale this Aug 1-31, 2010! I'm looking forward to buying an electric stove. Living in apartment was never easy, I want to quit buying food from Fastfood restaurants and carinderia's everyday! I want to cook my own food,I want it healthy!
  • Khrishia Ronquillo-Sedenio - It's Robinsons Malls All Out Clearance Sale this Aug 1 - 31, 2010! I'm looking forward to buying a new notebook if budget permits so I can perform my part-time online job efficiently while looking after my son during the day...
  • Nix TamañA - It's Robinsons Malls All Out Clearance Sale this Aug 1 - 31, 2010! I'm looking forward to buying a new school bag because the bag I'm still using now has survived the wrath of Ondoy, Pepeng and Basyang and a slash from a snatcher. So, it's pretty much battle-scarred. :))
Week 2:
  • Luisa Clemente - "It's Robinsons Malls All Out Clearance Sale this Aug 1 - 31, 2010! I'm looking forward to buying some comfortable everyday clothes for my 5-month old grandson. He's a big baby almost like 2 years old so almost all of his clothes, he has outgrown already. I want to help his mom (my daughter) in my own little way and I ......would like to surprise them with the clothes for my grandson. Hope I can make this plan come true through Robinsons Sale... "
  • Lace Llanora - It's Robinsons Malls All Out Clearance Sale this Aug 1 - 31, 2010! I'm looking
    forward to buying new baby clothes at Robinson's Department Store for my baby boy's christening! It's going to be a big day for him and I want him to look even more adorable than he already is. He also is already outgrowing most of his infan...t wear. He is turning 3 months this August 24 which is still in time for the SALE!
  • Mhai Morales-Haravata - its Robinsons Malls All Out Clearance Sale this Aug 1 - 31, 2010! I'm looking forward of buying bag, shoes & accessories for myself as a bday gift! weeee! i love this sale! soooo excited to go to Robinsons Malls! ♥Mhai Morales-Haravata its Robinsons Malls All Out Clearance Sale this Aug 1 - 31, 2010! I'm looking forward of buying bag, shoes & accessories for myself as a bday gift! weeee! i love this sale! soooo excited to go to Robinsons Malls! ♥
  • Poinsettia Dormido - ‎"It's Robinsons Malls All Out Clearance Sale this Aug 1 - 31, 2010! I'm looking forward to buying a number of Philippine-made (native) home accessories especially those made from bamboo and other kinds of wood. I'd love to shop until I drop for lovely and affordable home items from Robinsons. I adore native accessories... 'coz they showcase the beauty of our raw materials and the talent of fellow Filipinos. :)
  • Mei Santiago - ‎"It's Robinsons Malls All Out Clearance Sale this Aug 1 - 31, 2010! I'm looking forward to buying a new set of dress for my loving mother. She will celebrating her 67th birthday and planning to celebrate it together with her siblings and relatives. I want to give something to her because she's been a good mother and ...a good provider as a single-widow parent. She deserves it!
Week 3:
  • Tina Angeles - It's Robinsons Malls All Out Clearance Sale this Aug 1-31, 2010! I'm looking forward to 
buying Christmas presents for my love ones starting this month when 
there are fewer crowds, less traffic, and when “the price is right”. 
Next month is already the start of the Christmas season in the 
Philippines right? The early bird catches the early (and cheapest) worms at Robinsons Malls this August!
  • Torque Beverly - It's Robinsons Malls All Out Clearance Sale this Aug 1 - 31, 2010! I'm looking forward to buying or preparing a kiddie party for my nephew. He's been sick for a week and missed school and his classmates. I plan to make him his favorite spaghetti, some fried chicken and cupcakes to share with his school buddies and buy toys and prizes for the games - as a sort of welcome-back/gettting-well treat. Maraming salamat Robinsons Malls and Boy Kuripot I can see my nephew's big big smile again!
  • Cornelio Mallare - It's Robinsons Malls Robinsons Malls All Out Clearance Sale this Aug 1 - 31, 2010! I'm looking forward to buying electronics equipments to replace our audio-video appliances damaged in last year's typhoon mayhem. I hope to get the best bargains for my hard-earned money.
  • Maria ʚϊɞ Renelyn - It's Robinsons Malls All Out Clearance Sale this Aug 1-31, 2010!I'm looking forward to buying an umbrella & raincoat for my preschooler & educational books for my bunso.My Birthday is just around the corner,I will be truly grateful if i win this.For those "little stuffs" can make a huge help for my little ones! ♥ Thanks & God Bless! :)
  • Eva Marie Mangaliman - It's Robinsons Malls All Out Clearance Sale this Aug 1 - 31, 2010! I'm looking 
forward to buying something to start my home spa experience -1.
CD for soothing melodies 2. CANDLES to fill the areas with a calming 
scent 3.BATH PRODUCTS that uses aromatheraphy to nourish my skin 
4. BEAUTY TREATMENTS like loofah and pumice 5. include a small electrical 
MASSAGER. Pamper for less =)
Week 4:
  • Dorry Lyn - It's Robinsons Malls All Out Clearance Sale this Aug 1-31,2010! I'm looking forward to buying a keyboard for my hubby as gift for all his hard work. Working on weekday,attending review for Criminology Board Exam on weekends, being 24/7 husband and Dad is not easy. He truly deserves it:) You'll be a BIG help if I win this. Mapapalitan na rin ang lumang keyboard ni hubby ko ♥ Thank you Robinsons Mall & Boy Kuripot for this contests you are truly helpful to all of us.
  • Barbie Santos - It's Robinsons Malls All Out Clearance Sale this Aug 1 - 31, 2010! I'm looking forward to buying a simple but elegant working blouse because having my first job really means to me,so I have to be presentable and confident. I hope I could win so that I can buy more beautiful but cost less attires =)
  • Louis Archie Dreyfus - It's Robinsons Malls All Out Clearance Sale this Aug 1 - 31, 2010! I'm looking forward to buying a bestseller novel; being far from home, I make it a point to always have a book with me to take me to exhilirating adventures that sweep me off the mundane world of work and loneliness.
  • Bernardo Pabunan - It's Robinsons Malls All Out Clearance Sale this Aug 1 - 31, 2010! I'm looking forward to buying a set of nursery furniture, bedding and toys for my newly-born baby and a cute (Pooh Bear) stuff toy for my wife for giving me the best gifts, making me the happiest husband and father in the whole world!
  • Abi Tan - It's Robinsons Malls All Out Clearance Sale this Aug 1 - 31, 2010! I'm looking forward to buying a whole new set of wardrobe for me and my little kid Alex. It's been a while since I've bought new clothes for me and my kid so we're definitely going to have fun looking for bargain buys and new stuff. Can't wait to spend some quality time bonding with my kid while shopping, teach him a thing or two on how to spot great buys. :)

Congratulations to all the winners. Please wait for a Facebook PM on how to claim your prizes. Enjoy shopping at Robinsons Malls!