Globe Super One & Blog Contest

Thursday, July 29, 2010 dfg 0 Comments

I currently use 2 mobile phones. One is my trustworthy Globe while the other is my overused Sun. Like me, most of you probably only use your Sun to call and text your significant other. However, most often than not, you either get a choppy or zero reception that makes you turn to your backup or primary phone. So why not just use Globe's newest service that let's you call and text one Globe number for 1 whole month for P150. I'm talking about Globe's Super One service.

Contest details after the jump.



I have tried the Globe Super One service a few days ago when I was in a location where my Sun had a poor signal. Good thing I took note of how to register for the service. Once I had confirmed registration, I started to bombard my GF with calls and texts. Now, I have full control of when and where I can contact her.

Globe Super One

Promo Requirements:
  • Globe Postpaid, My Fully Loaded Plan or My Super Plan
Promo Mechanics:
  • For Postpaid (not valid for Prepaid and My Super Plan)
    • Syntax - Text SUPER ONE [your FCN's 11-digit Globe/TM#] ON to 8888
    • Validity - 30 days
    • Price - P150 per Globe/TM number
  • For MY SUPER PLAN (not valid for Prepaid and Postpaid)
    • Syntax - Text MY SUPER ONE [your FCN's 11-digit Globe/TM#] to 8888
    • Validity - 30 days
    • Price - P175 per Globe/TM number
  • View complete promo mechanics
*Frequently Called and Text Numbers (FCN)

Promo Period: June 25 - September 15, 2010

Promo Prize:
  • Unlimited calls and text to the FCN



Super One Blogger Contest - Create a blog entry about your Super One and Win a Samsung Galaxy phone

Contest Mechanics:
  1. Make an entry on the question “Who is your Super ONE and why?”
  2. Entry Guidelines
  3. Leave the URL of your blog post on the contest blog post
  4. Judging Criteria
    • 20% Use of Photos or Video
    • 20% Uniqueness & Originality
    • 30% Theme & Content
    • 30% Creativity
  5. View complete contest mechanics
Contest Period: Submission Deadline - August 8, 2010, 1PM

Contest Prize:
  • Samsung Galaxy S Android phone

Upside:
  • FREE to do
  • Online submission
  • No online votes in judging criteria
Downside:
  • None