FREE Frozen Swirls Yogurt

Thursday, July 22, 2010 dfg 0 Comments

The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf is at it again! They are offering FREE Regular sized Frozen Swirls yogurt of your choice for the next 3 weekends. Choose from 10 flavors: Original, Lemoncello, Banana Caramel, Pomegranate, Berry'd Treasure, Classic Vanilla, Affogato, Caramel Affogato, Matcha Green Tea and their secret flavor, Hazlenut (secret password is: AWESOME). Better wake up a little early because it is only offered from 10AM-12PM on July 25, Aug 1, and Aug 8 at select stores (see poster below)



I actually availed of the FREE Fru-Tea Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf Bonifacio High St. branch last March 14. I got to try out both their Pomegranate Fru-tea and Lemon Zest Fru-tea since I was with my GF. So try to bring along your friends and family so you could all try the different yogurt flavors. Check out the almost faded receipt I got from the FREE drink I have been keeping in my wallet. I'm not sure if you could make out anything from it. I have been meaning to share this with you