Yoshinoya Blog Event & Promo

Tuesday, February 23, 2010 dfg 0 Comments

It was somewhat a tradition in our family to go study in Taiwan when we reached 3rd year High School. It was quite a memorable experience for me to try new things. One of which was the time I ate at a Japanese fast food restaurant called Yoshinoya. I had the Gyudon Beef bowl which I found extremely delicious. I clearly remember sprinkling some red chili powder on top which made it even more scrumptious. So last Wednesday, when I attended a blogger event at Yoshinoya SM Megamall branch, memories of that day came surfacing back.

Head over to brianong.blogspot.com to Win yourself P500 Yoshinoya GC


If it wasn't for that Taiwan Tour, I probably wouldn't have met Mel



Shiitake Shu Mai and the Kani Shu Mai - P50


Japanese Fried Chicken - P80

We enjoyed the chicken very much. Crunchy skin, flavorful marinade, and it's my favorite part - wings! The only thing I didn't like about this dish was the dressing of the cabbage which tasted like mustard.


Mixed Tempura - P125

Comprised of crabsticks, vegetables, and prawns! A bit oily as you can see in the picture but still yummy nevertheless


Beef Mison0 - P11o


Reg. Beef Gyudon - P85

It's difficult for me to decide which bowl I prefer more.

Yoshinoya encourages food deliveries. For every P1,000 worth of delivery, you get a Gyudon Beef bowl absolutely FREE. Minimum of P300 for delivery.

There is also an ongoing promo in Yoshinoya that might be of interest to you. Every P200 worth of purchase at Youshinoya will entitle you to a raffle ticket to Win 2 tickets to the Owl City concert happening at the SMX Convention Center on March 14, 2010.

Promo Mechanics:
  1. Every P200 purchase worth of Yoshinoya products will qualify the customer to join the raffle
  2. Simply write your name, address and contact numbers at the back of their P200 receipts and drop them at the designated drop box inside Yoshinoya stores
  3. All entries will be drawn at Yoshinoya Megamall Branch.
Promo Period: February 16 - March 7, 2010

Promo Prize:

  • Ten (10) winners of tickets for two (2) to the Owl City concert event at the SMX Convention Center on March 14, 2010