Love Happens?

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 dfg 0 Comments

Last night I watched Love Happens with my one and only. I didn't know what the movie was about but judging from the title, I guessed it was a romantic movie. Perfect for the valentines right? Well, it depends on how you look at it. Love happens is a movie about a guy named Burke, portrayed by Aaron Eckhart, who lost his wife 3 years ago and wrote a best selling book about coping with the loss. However, the reality is that he hasn't really moved on.



So if you think about it, the story revolves around a guy trying to confront himself. Not much of a love story now isn't it?

The romantic part of the movie only came when Eloise, played by Jennifer Aniston, got into the picture. She lit a spark back into Burke's heart with her quirky personality.


Some things you will like:
  • Some scenes will make you giggle
  • Learn new vocabulary words (know why after watching the movie)
  • See the best landmarks of Seattle
All in all, the movie was fine. I wouldn't recommend it as a must watch film. My GF didn't feel a wee bit romantic after the movie. This probably isn't the best valentine movie.