Get FREE Magazines

Friday, January 30, 2009 dfg 7 Comments

3rd UPDATE: Just got my 2nd magazine yesterday and it said that subscription is still open. Email them to ask for this FREEBIE

2nd UPDATE:
Just got my magazine last week. Seems that you get a FREE magazine after all!

UPDATE:
NO FREEBIE here. I still haven't received an email or any magazine subscription in my mail. Readers of this blog also wrote in the comment below that they got nothing.

Yep, the best things are in life are FREE like Inquirer's Freezine Magazines. Choose from the 3 magazines: Northern Living, Southern Living, Mobile Philippines delivered straight to your doorsteps. All you need to do is email your details (name, addres, home tel, mobile num, email address) to freehipmag@gmail.com together with the title of the magazine you want as the subject. You could also fax the form below to 759-2023 or text to FREE NOLI, FREE SOLI or FREE MOBILE to 0905-4232019 together with your information.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i tried this but i didn't receive any reply from them.

dfg said...

yep I haven't received one too :(

Anonymous said...

meron na bang nakakuha ng magazine??? wala pa me natatanggap?

Anonymous said...

also none here, tsk tsk tsk. baka ma spam yung information natin.

dfg said...

Same here. Inquirer must have canceled publishing this magazine. tsk tsk.

dfg said...

Just got my magazine last week. Seems that you get a FREE magazine after all!

gem said...

I also got the magazine last week. march issue of the mobile magazine. nice mag actually.