FREE Krispy Kreme

Thursday, August 07, 2008 dfg 3 Comments

Now I'm not completely sure if this works but you might as well try since it is a FREEBIE after all. If you happen to pass by Ayala Paseo underpass area, turn on your cellphone/PDA's Bluetooth. You should get a message or a picture being sent to your phone/PDA which you can then exchange for a FREE Krispy Kreme doughnut! Not sure what day or time this is happening but if you think about it, most probably it would be on rush hour where there are many people going to and from work. Tell me if it works!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I haven't tried that... although, I know that Krispy Kreme often gives away free doughnuts... at the Bonifacio High Street, if you see the Krispy Kreme neon lights on, then it means they're giving away free doughnuts...

I've tried it and it works! Ang galing! Instantly papasok yung message sa phone mo when you turn on your bluetooth. It's in the form on Animated Gif's na MMS. I haven't claimed my free coffee but I definitely plan to. Astig 'to!

dfg said...

nice. thanks for confirming that it works! hehe. dependable pala source ko