Italianni's Blogger Event

Friday, June 27, 2008 dfg 0 Comments

This was my very first blogger event where I feasted on delectable dishes from Italianni's hosted by Yehey. From appetizers to salads to main course and finally desserts, everything was perfecto! The event was to promote the new campaign of Italianni's which I made a post on.



See the endless plates of food above? Inggit ka no? hehe. Well there was actually so much food left that we had to request for a take out. My uncle and I just ordered an appetizer, a salad and 2 main course, one for him and one for me. To our surprise, Italianni's served more than what we ordered. They served us a couple more dishes such as Baked Mussels, salads, pastas, and even some alcoholic shooters. The dishes kept on coming and coming like it was our last meal on earth.



This was actually exactly what Italinni's was promoting, "Italianni's Goes the Extra Mile." Extra food to satisfy every customer! And I must say I was truly satisfied! Thank You very much Italianni's and Yehey for treating me to lunch and for the Gift Certificates. My uncle and I enjoyed it very much!


Related Italianni's post:

0 comments: