Chao Fan Blogger Event

Saturday, June 28, 2008 dfg 0 Comments

Alright, this is my 2nd blogger event which is of course, once again, is about food, FREE food that is. Chowking and Yehey treated us bloggers to a Chow Fan (fried rice) buffet. Even took some home for my midnight snack! hehe



Who says Philippine is suffering from rice shortage? With Chowking's Chao Fan, you can eat a hearty bowl of fried rice, veggies and meat included (balanced meal? hehe). Prices start at P39.

I tried to taste all kinds of Chowking Chao Fan and I must say, it wasn't bad at all.


Baboy ba ng plate ko? Had to rush through the buffet table because of the long line behind me. Took a spoonfull of each kind of Chao Fan and a couple of Siomai and Lumpia as my ulam. All the Chao Fan was OK but what stood out from the rest was the Spicy Chao Fan. It was a bit spicy like the Vcut potato chips but if you want to make it spicier, you can request for it at no extra cost! I went back for a 2nd serving hehe

Chowking gave us bloggers a pen, keychain and a couple of Gift Certificates. Thank you Chowking and Yehey for the merienda/dinner treat!

More details about Chow Fat at Yehey.com

0 comments: