FREE Chowking by BPI Real Thrills!

Friday, May 16, 2008 dfg 1 Comments

Shop ANYWHERE and get FREE Chowking Halo-Halo or Sweet & Sour Pork. Now that's a sweet deal! This promo is the same as the previous promo of BPI where you get FREE Burger Steak meals. Yum! I availed a lot of those by using my BPI when I filled up on Petron fuel. Not only do I get 3% rebate using my BPI Petron, I also get a FREE meal! I love BPI!



Promo Requirement:
  • A PhP 500 or PhP 1000 single receipt BPI charge slip
Promo Mechanics:
  1. Present your BPI Express Credit Card and submit your original charge slip (single receipt of PhP 500 or PhP 1000) NOTE: You can avail this promo even if you have Citibank or any charge slip as long as you use BPI Express Credit Card
  2. View complete promo mechanics
Promo Period: May 15 - July 31, 2008

Promo Prize:
  • At least PhP 500 = Chowking Halo-Halo Half Dozen (w/ 1 scoop of ice cream)
  • At least PhP 1000 = Chowking Sweet & Sour Pork (w/ regular coke) or Beef Chao Fan (w/ regular coke) or Chowking Beef rice topping (w/ regular coke)

Upside:
  • FREE food! Yahoo
  • Just discovered you can change the sweet and sour pork to other meals equal its price like Chao Fan and other rice meals (ask the cashier)
  • Don't forget to ask for FREE soup!
  • You can claim it until September 30, 2008
Downside:
  • Really can't think of one (can you?)
For more information, log-in to BPI promo page
Also view credit card promos under "Useful Links" on the right

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love BPI Express Credit promos. But, I just had a not good experience with Chowking.