SemCon 2009

Thursday, September 03, 2009 dfg 2 Comments

Are one of those bloggers, publishers or webmasters trying to learn about ins and outs of online marketing? Well, Yugatech is giving you an opportunity to learn from the best internet marketing experts in the Search Engine Marketing Conference (SemCon) 2009. Simply write a blog about why you want to attend SemCon 2009 and follow SemCon on Twitter. The 3 best entries gets a SemCon pass worth P9,500.


semcon 2009


My Entry:

Although it was only more than a year ago since I started taking blogging and learning about the web seriously, I still consider myself as a "noob" as the gaming world calls it. I say this because every time I log on to the big WWW, I discover something new and useful. I can't help myself reading articles about how to make my blog better and how to turn my website ideas into reality. In fact, I have even subscribed to popular technology news websites to keep myself constantly updated on the latest trends in web development and online marketing. And since my blog is about promos and contest, I have front row seats of observing strategies local companies are implement to promote their products and services online and if it was a success in the end.

I have a constant thirst for knowledge on web development and online strategies which is why I want to attend SemCon 2009. I want to finally take this blog and my website ideas into the next level. For this blog, Boy-Kuripot, I could learn how to fine tune my proposal for interested SMEs that desires to have a wider online presence though creating contests and promos with me. Not only will I be able to help them build their brand online but I can also teach them how to measure their online media values so they may keep track of the effectivity of the project. For my website ideas, I will be able to learn how to manage, promote, and improve search engine ranking as well as avoid common pitfalls of a start-up website.

Promo Requirements:
  • A blog
Promo Mechanics:
  1. Write a blog entry and answer the question — “Why do you want to attend SemCon 2009?“
  2. Link to Yugatech's post and SemCon website at www.imvsolutions.com.
  3. Follow SemCon on Twitter: @semconph
  4. Leave a comment at the post with a link to your blog entry and Twitter account
  5. SemCon organizers will choose 3 best entries
  6. View complete promo mechanics
Promo Period: August 31 - September 15, 2009
  • SemCon will happen on October 1 - 2, 2009
Promo Prize:
  • 3 winners will EACH get a SemCon pass worth P9,500

Upside:
  • FREE to do
  • Easy to do
Downside:
  • None
For more information, log on to yugatech.com

2 comments:

Regie Bueno said...

Good Luck boy-kuripot. Same here newbie in the world of blogging and SEO. Do really hope na sana maka attend ng SemCon 2009.

papa piolo said...

I LOVE UR BLOG.

CAN WE XCHANGE LINKS?
thanx

http://haydenkho.sensualwriter.com
pm me
sweetbayag@gmail.com