Philippine Blog Awards 2

Tuesday, September 16, 2008 dfg 1 Comments

The 2nd Philippine Blog Awards is now open for voting. Just vote for your favorite blog and you stand to win a Nokia N82. All you have to do is blog about why you have voted for your favorite blog. It's that simple. For me, I cast my vote for the blog Ready to be Rich because it has useful information about how to save money, which in some degree is related to my blog content. Well, what are you waiting for? Vote now!

Voting Requirements:
  • You MUST be a Filipino blogger
  • You may use any blog platform - Blogger, Wordpress.Com, Live Journal, Friendster, Multiply, or on a self-hosted blog
  • Your blog must be established at least three (3) months from today with a minimum of 10 posts
Voting Mechanics:
Voting Period: September 20, 2008 (I think)

Voting Prize:
  • 1 winner of a Nokia N82

For more information, log-in to philippineblogawards.com.ph

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the vote! I really appreciate it. :D