FREE Access to PLDT WiFi Zones

Saturday, December 17, 2011 jeffrey 0 Comments

PLDT is treating their subscribers this holiday with FREE access to PLDT WiFi Zones starting December 1, 2011 to January 15, 2012. The WiFi is available at different establishments like Max’s, Yellow Cab Pizza, Army Navy, Burger King, Figaro, Eastwood City, Greenhills Shopping Center, Araneta Center, Resorts World’s Republiq and Opus, PC Express, Toyota Dealers, Bruno’s Barber Shop, Cardinal Santos Hospital, Medical City, Petron in Filinvest, Alabang, PLDT business offices and more (you can find all locations here). To gain access, you must register on pldtwifizone.com with your online credentials and most importantly, your PLDT account number. I tried registering a few minutes ago and got my confirmation. I'll try and see if their WiFi connection is fast as soon as I get to a location they already support. Will update this post as soon as I get feedback.



http://www.pldtwifizone.com/images/wifilogo2.png