P250 GC at Italianni's?

Tuesday, September 21, 2010 dfg 0 Comments

I don't know about you guys but I just found the P250 GC at Italianni's subscription promo somewhat deceitful! Of all the companies out there, Italianni's is the last one I expected this from. If you aren't familiar with the promotion I am babbling about, head over to their site, italiannis.com.ph, and read the pop-up message of the promotion. Italianni's promises to give you a P250 GC once you join their mailing list. Before I make a post, I make sure to try it for myself first. So I completed the subscription process and received a text message indicating that I can claim my P250 GC with a purchase of P750! Now, why didn't they state that in the details? I just find it misleading the way they intentionally conceal the complete information just to attract people. What do you think?