Blogging Changed my World

Thursday, February 25, 2010 dfg 0 Comments

When I started Boy-Kuripot, I didn't know how people would respond to it. In the first months of this blog, I was the only one reading my blog. But after a few more months, people started leaving comments on some of my post saying how awesome this blog is. It felt really good to be complimented on doing something that I put a lot of effort in.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgooSC6bXbYhOYQ1VMIhpqAKC2nRjwRz3_yd7Xwnbgo670e8GvUpPzmPaCKpvvIxJCbW9lfCZvUtzsLYX21qHfibHsVZsdbgSlenIThKfxP7_zl9TBAvtNbFhX-DKvN6m1Uoj-pYT3sRDI/s320/BOY+KURIPOT2.jpg


As I continued to blog about Freebies, Promos and Contest in and around the Philippines, readers started to win prizes. The first reader to really WIN BIG was Joy Bahia who won an all expense paid trip to L.A. for 2 just by sending a short email. She showed her appreciation towards me by personally giving me some "pasalubong" from US. Until now, I still couldn't believe that I am the one responsible for her prize.

[with-boy-kuripot.JPG]

Recently, I helped promote Michael Paul and Jennifer Caspe who had qualified for the Thailand Ultimate Explorer contest. They found out about the contest through this blog and thought of joining. They were lucky enough to be one of 4 partners chosen to go to Thailand and explore all its wonder. In order for them to take home the grand prize, they needed to come up with the most votes. I volunteered to help them however way I can. Even if we never met face-to-face, I made it a point to help them win. Ourawesomeplanet.com also joined the bandwagon on promoting Michael Paul and Jennifer Caspe. Unfortunately, the contest ended with them coming up a few votes short of getting the top prize. Still, it was a great experience for both of them to explore the beauty of Thailand.


Thanks Michael and Jen for the "pasalubong" from Thailand! Just got it this week.

I believe blogging can change the world. It changed my life and the lives of my readers. I love to continue what I am doing. I envision to make Boy-Kuripot better for my readers and for myself. Winning the FULL SCHOLARSHIP (worth P25,000) to Anton's Maven Secrets Class would make that a reality for me. Thanks to WhenInManila.com, OurAwesomePlanet.com and MavenSecrets.com for holding this contest. Good luck to everyone that joins!